Licensed Financial Planner
We are looking for:
- RFP/SRFP/CFP/IFP/ChFC qualification.
- Fit and Proper – background and financial status.
- Competent level of financial literacy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate to build up a professional career.
- Independent and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Taking charge of your own career by seeking out new clients and marketing strategies.
- Building a network of contacts to consistently attract new clients.
- Establishing honest and lasting relationships with clients.
- Providing professional and comprehensive financial solutions to clients.
Frequently Asked Questions:
A financial planner is a qualified investment professional who helps individuals and corporations meet their long-term financial objectives by analyzing the client’s status and setting up a program to help the client meet those goals.
Financial planners work with individuals, families and businesses to help these clients understand their financial circumstances and how to reach their short-term and long-term financial objectives. The clients provide relevant financial information during an initial interview, answering questions about their total annual income, debt obligations, monthly expenses not related to debt, current investment holdings, savings account balances, tax liabilities and insurance plans. Financial planners analyze this information and present realistic, meaningful recommendations based on their clients’ financial situations and goals.
In Malaysia, those who practice as a Financial Planner must undertake any one of below education program recognised by the Securities Commission and Bank Negara Malaysia:
- Registered Financial Planners (RFP)
- Shariah Registered Financial Planner (SRFP)
- Certified Financial Planners (CFP)
- Islamic Financial Planner (IFP)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
These are specifically designed to provide the knowledge, skills and qualifications for you to become a financial planner, help practicing financial planners maintain their credentials, and keep financial planners up to date with the changes affecting the sector
Once you have accredited the qualification, you must apply the required licenses with Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) and Securities Commission (SC) before you can carry out financial planning activities.
- Registered Financial Planner (RFP) and Shariah Registered Financial Planner (SRFP) maintain a valid membership with Malaysian Financial Planning Council (MFPC); or
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and Islamic Financial Planner (IFP) maintain a valid membership with Financial Planning Association of Malaysia (FPAM); or
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) and maintain a valid membership with Malaysia Financial Planners & Advisers Association (MFPAA)
CorePlus Advisory is a growing financial planning firm in Malaysia. We provide professional financial consultation to clients around a range of wealth planning services. The founders of CorePlus Advisory have a combined experience of 60 years in this field. As a representative at CorePlus Advisory, you will benefit from the opportunity to work alongside our high-performing team of professionals.
Additionally, CorePlus Advisory holds many advantages which makes us stand out among other agencies:
|We represent clients||Represents company|
|We provide solutions for most financial needs||Products oriented|
|We have products from more than 1 company (currently we have more than 20 UTMC and more than 300 funds)||Products from only 1 company|
|We provide more than 1 asset class (shares, UT, offshore investments and more)||Only 1 asset class|
|We have a wide choice of products under one roof which saves time and cost||Limited choices and time consuming to compare different company’s products|
If you are interested, contact us now at email@example.com